The Spring 2018 semester features the Triangle Collection. The 8 week session runs from the second or third week of April to the first week of June, ending when most school districts end school for the year. All classes are mixed-age family classes for children from birth to age five with a parent or caregiver.
- $146 for the first child
- $15 one-time registration fee for families NEW to Music Together Tri-Cities
- $84 for the second child (sibling in the same family)
- Third siblings (or more!) and infant siblings 10 months or younger on the first day of class are FREE with a registered sibling.
- Two professionally recorded CDs along with an access code to the online Family Music Zone where the current song collection may be digitially downloaded;
- A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions (only for 10 week sessions);
- Weekly classes including parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development;
- A quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website; and
- For new families, a DVD and booklet entitled "Music Together®® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically," a guide for parents and caregivers.
- Infant siblings 10 months or younger on the first day of class are FREE with a registered sibling. Please enter their name and birthdate in the comments section on the registration form.
- Non-enrolled siblings may attend once as a freebie when scheduling conflicts arise. After that, there is a $10 drop-in fee. All attending siblings must be cleared first by your teacher or center director.
- We prefer to receive payments via PayPal, but do accept checks mailed to Jana Hair at PO Box 507, Connell, WA 99326. Checks can be made out to Music Together Tri-Cities.
- There are no refunds after the first class. If you need to cancel your registration before the first class, a full refund will be given, minus a $25 administrative fee if the cancelation is within two weeks of the start of the session.
- Up to two make-ups are allowed each session, within the same session. If more are necessary, please contact us.
- Materials are distributed the first day of class.
- A minimum of six students is required for a class to run. We reserve the right to combine classes or cancel classes, and refund tuition, if this minimum is not met.