SPRING 2020 ONLY: We're gathering online! We'll bring our beloved music education program right into your living room! This spring we're offering weekly interactive Zoom classes in combination with livestream and other class events (via a private Facebook group), along with downloadables, parent education, and, of course, the Maracas song collection recordings and songbooks delivered right to you!
Come make music with us and watch your child's music skills blossom. It's amazing!
Music Together Online includes:
- One 30-minute interactive virtual class via Zoom every week, with your teacher
- Three weekly Facebook classes (live and pre-recorded) in our private Facebook group for families enrolled in the spring session- you can watch (and rewatch!) the videos later, too!
- Additional exclusive content from Music Together Worldwide
- 10 weeks of classes for MIXED AGES (increased from our regular 8 weeks during the spring! That's amazing!)
- 6 weeks of classes for BABIES starting May 6th (at a reduced tuition fee of $107)
- Siblings are FREE*, and older siblings love it, too
*Siblings will be free for the duration of the spring session. If you have already paid the sibling fee, your account can either be credited for a future semester, or you can donate the difference towards our Scholarship Fund helping families with tuition who have been affected by COVID-19, or refunded.
What stays the SAME:
- Variety of large and small movement activities, instrument play, and interaction with your teacher and classmates
- Parent education moments to draw your attention to your child's musical development
- The Maracas songbook, CD, and Hello Everybody app (can be delivered)
- Connection, growth, and routine using the power of MUSIC
BABIES CLASS PRICE OF $107
Questions? Keep scrolling, or contact Jana Hair, Director I (509) 627-8522 I firstname.lastname@example.org
What if we can resume in-person classes partway through the Spring Session?
We will resume in person classes as soon as we are able! This is our GOAL. For those of you whose schedules do not allow for this, we are strongly considering continuing online classes for those who need it for the remainder of the 10-week term. Not to worry!
Wait, more screen time?
We know screen time isn't generally recommended for this age group, but here's the difference: YOU! When children stare at a screen and passively receive information, they don't take it in the same way nor do they learn in the same way as when they have the active participation of a caregiver or parent. SO, just like in our classes, you're still the most important part. Your teacher will be on the screen, your children might see their classmates on the screen, but it is truly the interaction of the parent/caregiver with the child that is going to continue their music development! We will also give you lots of fun activities and ideas to do at home while we're all looking for WHAT to do!
Refund policy: No tuition refunds are given after classes begin. Families are responsible for class attendance. Makeups for the online Zoom classes can be scheduled via our Makeup Scheduler.