Tuition includes your weekly classes with unlimited makeups during the semester, professional recordings to take home, a beautifully illustrated songbook, digital access to the exclusive online Family Music Zone, and a family guide to understanding music development in children.
Registration for our 6 week summer session is now open!
View the summer class Zoom schedule.
Mixed-age Family Classes (ages 0-5, with parent or caregiver)
Family price: $90
Summer collection: Kazoo!
Babies Classes (non-mobile babies ages birth to 8 months, with parent or caregiver)
First child: $90
Siblings (multiples!): FREE
Rhythm Kids Classes (Drop-off or Parent Participation class, kids ages 4-7)
Family Price: $90
Summer collection: Sea Turtle
*If your family would like to enroll in two different class types this summer (For example, a Mixed Age and Babies Class, or a Mixed Age and Rhythm Kids class) the cost of the second class type is only $55!
See all of our current class offerings here!
- To guarantee your spot in our classes, class tuition is due at the time of enrollment. We do, however, want everyone to be able to take our classes, and believe that all families benefit from making Music Together®. We will consider payment plans and barter arrangements on a case by case basis. We also have a small scholarship fund because of the generosity of our Music Together Tri-Cities families. If you would like to discuss alternative payment arrangements, please choose "Pay Later" and contact Center Director Jana Hair.
- For our online sessions, we offer a family rate for tuition for each class (Summer $90), with an additional class TYPE being offered at a discounted rate ($55).
- We prefer to receive payments via PayPal, but do accept checks mailed to Jana Hair at 203 Falley St, Richland, WA 99354. Checks can be made out to Music Together Tri-Cities.
- There are no refunds after the first class. If you need to cancel your registration before the first class, a full refund will be given, minus a $25 administrative fee if the cancelation is within two weeks of the start of the session.
- We offer unlimited makeup classes within the same session, which are scheduled using our online Makeup Scheduler.
- Materials will be mailed or picked up at a designated location/day/time.
- A minimum of six students is required for a class to run. We reserve the right to combine or cancel classes, and refund tuition, if this minimum is not met.